Third Reporting Cycle
Third Reporting Cycle (2019 – 2024)
During the third reporting cycle, Parties’ / jurisdictions’ progress in implementing NASCO’s Resolutions, Agreements and Guidelines was evaluated though Annual Progress Reports (APRs). Implementation Plans and Annual Progress Reports submitted by Parties / jurisdictions can be found in the table below.
IP Review Summary
|2019 – 2024||2019 – 2024||2019||May 2020||2020|
|Denmark (Faroe Islands & Greenland)|
|Spain – Asturias||2019||2019||May 2020||2020|
|Spain – Cantabria||2019||2019||May 2020||2020|
|Spain – Galicia||2019||2019||May 2020||2020|
|Spain – Gipuzkoa||May 2020|
|Spain – Navarra||2019||2019||May 2020||2020|
|UK – England & Wales||2019||2019||May 2020||2020|
|UK – Northern Ireland||2019||2019||May 2020||2020|
|UK – Scotland||2019||2019||2020|
The Review Group
An expert group reviewed the Implementation Plans and Annual Progress Reports for each Party / jurisdiction. The IP / APR Review Group published reports of their meetings.
- Interim Report of the IP / APR Review Group for the Review of IPs under the Third Cycle of Reporting (2019 – 2024)
- Second Interim Report of the IP / APR Review Group for the Review of IPs under the Third Cycle of Reporting (2019 – 2024)
- APRs were not reviewed in 2020, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Guidelines for the Preparation and Evaluation of NASCO Implementation Plans and for Reporting on Progress
- NASCO Implementation Plan for the period 2019 – 2024: Template
- Annual Progress Report on Actions taken under the Implementation Plan for the Calendar Year 2019: Template
- Annual Meeting Special Session – IP Presentation