Third Reporting Cycle
Third Reporting Cycle (2019 – 2024)
During the third reporting cycle, Parties’ / jurisdictions’ progress in implementing NASCO’s Resolutions, Agreements and Guidelines is evaluated though Annual Progress Reports (APRs). Implementation Plans and Annual Progress Reports submitted by Parties / jurisdictions can be found in the table below.
IPs for Review in November 2020
|2019 – 2024||2020||2020||2021|
|Denmark (Faroe Islands & Greenland)|
|Spain – Asturias||IP(19)20rev2||2020||2020||2021|
|Spain – Cantabria||IP(19)22rev||2020||2020||2021|
|Spain – Galicia||IP(19)19rev||2020||2020||2021|
|Spain – Gipuzkoa||IP(20)04||2020|
|Spain – Navarra||IP(19)14rev||2020||2020||2021|
|UK – England & Wales||IP(19)13rev2||2020||2020||2021|
|UK – Northern Ireland||IP(19)08rev2||2020||2020||2021|
|UK – Scotland||IP(19)10rev||2020||2020||2021|
The Review Group
An expert group reviewed the Implementation Plans and Annual Progress Reports for each Party / jurisdiction. The IP / APR Review Group published reports of their meetings.
- Third Interim Report of the IP APR Review Group for the Review of Implementation Plans, CNL(21)07.
- Second Interim Report of the IP / APR Review Group for the Review of IPs under the Third Cycle of Reporting (2019 – 2024).
- Interim Report of the IP / APR Review Group for the Review of IPs under the Third Cycle of Reporting (2019 – 2024).
APRs were not reviewed in 2020, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
To strengthen implementation under the third reporting cycle (2019-2024), the Council decided that the President of NASCO would correspond with Parties / jurisdictions about their Implementation Plans (CNL(20)55).
A Letter from President Requesting Revised IPs was sent to Parties on 16 October 2020. The following responses were received:
A further Letter from President following the November 2020 IP Review was sent to Parties on 21 December 2020. The following responses were received:
- Enhanced Guidance for the Review of Implementation Plans, CNL(20)55.
- Schedule for the Third Reporting Cycle (2019).
- Guidelines for the Preparation and Evaluation of NASCO Implementation Plans and for Reporting on Progress, CNL(18)49.
- NASCO Implementation Plan for the period 2019 – 2024: Template.
- Annual Progress Report on Actions taken under the Implementation Plan for the Calendar Year 2019: Template.
- Annual Meeting Special Session – IP Presentation.